Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cloudy Day and MJ Bird Cage bag

Sorry the title is absolutely random.

I had my camera with me the day before yesterday but sadly I forgot to charge it...

so here is the only pic I have...

I have been really lazy at home. so some jersey jumpsuits and a sweatshirt might be the best outfit for grocery shopping =) oh and guess you can't see clearly but these are the sequin wedge pumps I got from F21. They have leopard print too. And the grey sweatshirt actually has some bronze-ish metal things on the front...all from F21.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nothing related to the outfit.

I received this bag today.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Marc Jacobs Jennifer Bird Cage bag.

Definitely not my thing and of course it is for someone else. Hope she likes it.




P.S: the studio converting thing is going well. Finally things are kind of coming together =)

No comments: