Tuesday, May 18, 2010

shirt dress

I bought this shirt dress a few years ago and kept wearing it over and over.
You know some pieces in your closet are totally worth the money right?
I never got bored of it and keeps coming back to this dress.

and yes. of course I didn't know the neutral color will be in this season lol

I was shopping at the containers store last weekend, the day before graduation.
boxed and tubs needed for cleaning/rearranging the whole apartment.

I've been working hard on this project for almost two weeks, but still...not much has changed...

and the new sewing machine just arrived!! yay!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shirt Dress -- PAGEBOY(?)
Stole -- H&M
Bag -- Balenciaga
Cutout sandals -- Maison Martin Margiela

No comments: