Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Black and White and Colors

I finally got the time to take off my solo show stuff that has been in the gallery for so long...

So I had some photos taken in the space before we took everything off.

It feels really strange to be back to the art building and I kept telling myself that I've graduated! Still can't believe it. It was a whole year in this building and everyone worked soooo hard and there have been soo many things and important moments.

Anyways, taking off the show wasn't as great but way better than putting up the show (it was a lot of crying, being desperate moment)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

skirt -- H&M
lace top -- Theory
bow belt -- H&M
oxford shoes -- Jil Sander
bag -- YSL

2 comments:

dee said...

Cute shoes! Congrats on graduating!

Lirong said...

Thank you!! =D