Saturday, June 5, 2010

GETTING MARRIED.

I still can't believe I'm getting married.


I've way tooo busy to even think about the fact that, I am getting married. not someone else. but me...

You know when you are super busy about something, it sometimes make you feel like you're not the one who's doing it... so it's the same for me... I freaked out a few times for some details but then friends and mom reminded me that I'm the one who's getting married. It's my day. Nothing else matters as much as the fact that I'm getting married to the guy who I love and who cares about me and who has the same faith as I do in love.

So yeah.. here it goes...

There have been so many problems and mistakes and dramas all the way through the process of preparation for the wedding. Well it's actually a little similar to the preparation for the solo show.

Hairstylists and make up artists -- can't trust them? fine, do it on your own and ask friends for help.. so here we go...
Forgot to pick up the bouquet before I leave for Chicago and when I realized it, the shop is closed? I yelled and cried and got desparate until my friend offered help!Life savers!!

It's so interesting that now I have about 30 hours left and I feel so much better even though the big day is just an inch away and there are concerns waiting for me...
but nothing matters more than you and me and every one of our group coming together to celebrate =)

YES. THANK YOU ALL!!!!

so I'm ready to clean up a little bit more and pack a little more then take a 2-hour nap..

sorry if this post is entirely a mess...

No comments: